To help you leverage your SAS software investment by providing best in class solutions at a fair price.
What We Do
Why Use Luminare Data
- Led by Ph.D. Econometrician specialized in advanced Quantitative Methods.
- Extensive data modeling expertise with more than 20 years using SAS and SQL.
- Integrated solutions that encompass all areas of the Data Scientist skillset.
- Predictive modeling and reporting solutions to help you achieve your research and strategic goals
- US-based and fully authorized to work for any US employer.
We are SAS® Specialists
- We are a SAS Silver Partner.
As a SAS Partner, we have increased access to SAS training and resources. We invest the time on our end to maintain cutting edge knowledge of SAS products for both current and future releases. We can leverage this investment to help our clients gain maximum benefit from their SAS software installation.
- We frequent SAS User Conferences as Attendees and Speakers.
We are involved with SAS Users groups at the Local, Regional and of course Global levels. We are committed to sharing what we have learned, learning from other leading SAS resources, and interacting directly with SAS Developers. We participate in SAS Global Forum, MWSUG (Midwest region), SCSUG (South Central region), WCSUG (Chicago Area), and NEBSUG (Nebraska). Our staff have also been previously involved with other local user groups, including NOTSUG (North Texas – Dallas) and DSUG (Denver).
- We leverage SAS training. Recently completed courses include:
- SAS Platform Administration Fast Track
- SAS Data Integration Studio FastTrack
- DataFlux Data Management Software FastTrack
- Applied Analytics using Enterprise Miner
- Forecasting Using SAS Forecast Server Software
- Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- Strategies and Concepts for Data Scientists and Business Analysts for Partners
- And more than 20 hours of SAS-generated technical training on the SAS Platform
- Our expert staff has completed multiple SAS certifications and credentialing exams, with more to come.
- SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler using SAS Enterprise Miner 6
- Forecasting Using SAS Forecast Server Software: Credentials Exam